Transitioning Supervisors Into Safety Leaders
What you'll learn
This course is intended to be a learning opportunity for individuals in any Supervisory position and is a solid building block towards establishing “Supervisory Competence” that meets the Supervisor training requirements as per certifying partner audit protocol.
“Transitioning Supervisors into Safety Leaders” provides frontline Supervisors with a gained understanding of:
- Supervisory Safety Responsibilities within an organization.
- Employer, Supervisor and Worker legislated responsibilities and obligations overview.
- Bill C-45 history and Due Diligence.
- Documentation distinction; Policies, Safe Work Procedures, Codes of Practice.
- Emergency Preparedness responsibilities.
- Supervisory Leadership Skills related to Coaching techniques, Team Motivation and the development of a positive Safety Culture.
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time. Please contact us to request a personal or group training session.