Pipeline Construction Safety Training - Online Training
What you'll learn
This course is intended to be a learning opportunity for the pipeline worker to know how to respond to worksite health and safety issues by taking the worker through the entire pipeline construction process from beginning to end.
This course will provide workers with the tools to help them:
- Build their skills to Recognize Hazards
- Learn how to Assess Hazards
- Learn how to Control Hazards
- Learn to operate a Vehicle Safely
- Learn to operate Equipment Safely
- Learn how to respond to Emergencies
Structure and Workload
This course consists of 14 lessons of approximately 30 minutes duration each, for a total of about 6 hours of self-paced instruction.
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time. Please contact us to request a personal or group training session.