What you'll learn
This instructional package provides Employers, Supervisors, Employees and Safety Committee Members and Representatives with an overview of the Occupational Health and Safety Legislation. By examining the current safety legislation and recent changes to the Alberta OHS Act, Regulation and Code a gained understanding is provided with understanding general principles of safety systems and the associated requirements.
The core concepts within this course include:
- The purpose of Safety Legislation.
- 5 key changes to Legislation (June1 2018)
- Understanding Due Diligence.
- Review of Alberta OHS Act, Regulation and Code.
- Additional resources and support.
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
Note: If the above dates do not work for you or the class is full, please contact us to request a personal or group training session. Additional fees may apply.