Control of Hazardous Energy
What you'll learn
Equipment isolation and securement is a corner stone of any functional safety system and is a critical component to providing a safe work environment for the work force.
This workshop is intended to be a learning opportunity for Supervisors, Crew Leaders, Foremen and workers that provides a gained understanding of:
- Legislation pertaining to “Managing the Control of Hazardous Energy”.
- Hazardous energy Classifications.
- Understanding Effective Isolation.
- Isolation & Securing by Individual workers.
- Isolation & Securing by Group.
- Isolation & Securing by Complex Group.
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
Note: If the above dates do not work for you or the class is full, please contact us to request a personal or group training session. Additional fees may apply.