Control of Hazardous Energy
What you'll learn
Equipment isolation and securement is a corner stone of any functional safety system and is a critical component to providing a safe work environment for the work force.
This workshop is intended to be a learning opportunity for Supervisors, Crew Leaders, Foremen and workers that provides a gained understanding of:
- Legislation pertaining to “Managing the Control of Hazardous Energy”
- Hazardous energy Classifications
- Understanding Effective Isolation
- Isolation & Securing by Individual workers
- Isolation & Securing by Group
- Isolation & Securing by Complex Group
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time. Please contact us to request a personal or group training session.