Basic Incident Investigation
What you'll learn
This course is focused on the base understanding:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Tools to conduct an Investigation
- Know what your responsibilities are as a member of an incident investigation team.
- Understand and be able to correctly utilize key incident investigation terminology.
- Understand what information is to be gathered during the investigation including preservation of the incident scene and collection of evidence.
- Be able to conduct effective, focused incident investigation interviews without intimidating or placing interviewees in undo duress.
- Be able to identify the root cause(s).
- Be able to develop appropriate conclusions regarding cause(s) and write effective recommendations for corrective action.
- Be able to develop and write corrective actions, incident investigation reports and lessons learned at the conclusion of an incident investigation.
What it costs
Upcoming Dates & Locations
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
Note: If the above dates do not work for you or the class is full, please contact us to request a personal or group training session. Additional fees may apply.